HomeFree Video TutorialsFairy School TutorialClasses

Friday, June 19, 2009

Rebecca of "Rebecca Rose Designs" has tagged me. Now I am supposed to list six uninteresting things about myself.....hmmmmmm......6..........
1. I have 3 sets of everyday dishes....
2. I use peppermint shampoo....
3. I sleep on my back when I have a hot flash....
4. I loose or break my glasses often....
5. My computer died last night, and I now have my son's old computer, which is way better than mine was...
6. I love to look at clouds...
There you go!

2 comments:

Debby said...

You sure are a busy girl this week. Sorry to hear about your computer, glad your son came through.
debby

Marlynn said...

These are good! Really good - love # 4... I lose my reading glasses all the time and yes, they are usually on my head! Oh well, it makes it all the easier to get them on my nose! Marlynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...